Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Snow rocks!

Call me crazy, but I love winter. Cold and snowy, hard combination to beat. Makes the commute to and from work rough at times, granted, but I still can't help loving it! If I can see my breath, I'm a happy guy (or, maybe I've eaten too much garlic, usually it's because of the cold, though... )!

I love the way the snow looks as it falls and on the ground. How small towns look after a snowfal:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Bridges and snow go nicely together (especially if the snow is alongside the bridge, rather than on the bridge...)
Photobucket

I love the crisp air, the grey skies, the frozen lakes and ponds.
Photobucket

Hard to be prettier than a snow and ice lined river:
Photobucket


Snow just looks right in the woods after all the green is gone
Photobucket

Trudging in snow can be peaceful and serene:
Photobucket

Camping in it with friends is a way of bonding unlike any other:
Photobucket

I like to see it on mountians:
Photobucket

I even like to shovel it:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment